- Responsible for the auditing processes at supplier end to ensure that quality product being produced as per defined standards.
- Implement quality procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality.
- Carry out frequent audits of production tools and fixtures being used.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Facilitate proactive solution by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Review current standards and policies.
- Keep record of quality reports, improvements, statistical review and relevant documentation.
Requirement of Candidate:
Academic Qualification: B.E Mechanical Engineering/ DAE in Instrumentation or Dies & Mould.
Work Experience: 5+ years Q.A experience in an automobile industry.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Thorough knowledge of production processes.